Hitachi Rail STS is a company that can be trusted by Governments, Municipalities and private companies to construct any project related to rail transport. In the frame of the implementation of each project, Hitachi Rail STS accounts for the social, economic, logistical, architectural, environmental and infrastructural scenarios in which it operates, offering the best possible combination of safety, efficiency and return on investments. To meet its mission, Hitachi Rail STS relies on an Integrated Management System (IMS) based on the requirements of the international standards CMMI, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
In the depicted context, the Hitachi Rail STS Management commits itself to:
- Satisfy all applicable requirements and customer expectations
- Pursue the continual improvement of the IMS through a risk-based approach
- Strive for failure prevention, defect reduction and increased customer satisfaction
- Implement an organization with appropriate resources which facilitates a culture of continual improvement and effectiveness in its mission to achieve established yearly performance goals and objectives.
- Design, develop and manufacture its products in compliance with contractual requirements and applicable RAMS standards.
- Respect the legal and regulatory requirements to which it is subjected to ensure the Health and Safety of employees and others affected by Hitachi Rail STS activities, as well as Environmental protection.
- Respect the legal requirements to which it is subjected to ensure protecting individuals in respect of the processing of their personal data
- Protect company’s proprietary or confidential information and intellectual property, minimizing risks related to Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information and the impacts on business.
Hitachi Rail STS Management reviews and updates policies and objectives on yearly basis.