The Board of Directors:
- approves, at least on an annual basis, the work plan drafted by the Head of Internal Audit, after hearing the Board of Statutory Auditors;
- having heard the Board of Statutory Auditors:
- appoints the Head of Internal Audit and revokes that appointment;
- ensures that such a person is provided with the adequate resources for the fulfilment of his/her responsibilities;
- define the relevant remuneration consistently with company’s policies.
- adopts the Organization, Management and Control Model provided for by Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 and approves any subsequent amendments or updates thereto;
- appoints the members of the Supervisory Body and revokes such appointments in compliance with the provisions of the Organisation, Management and Control Model.