The Board of Directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI), meeting today with Mr. Alessandro Pansa acting as chairman, has taken note of the preliminary estimate of the main management figures of the financial year 2010:
- Orders Intake 1,985 millions (1,786 millions at 12/31/2009);
- Orders Backlog 4,550 millions (3,760 millions at 12/31/2009);
- Value of Production 1,284 millions (1,176 millions at 12/31/2009);
- Earnings before Interests and Taxes (EBIT) 137 millions (125 millions at 12/31/2009);
- Return of Sales (ROS) at 10.7% (10.6% at 12/31/2009);
- Net Financial Position 318 millions (279 millions at 12/31/2009).
The Board has expressed full satisfaction for these first indications, confirming the successful achievements and, in some cases, the over-achievements of the goals set for the 2010 financial year. The Board particularly appreciated data concerning orders intake, which represents a new record value for Ansaldo STS getting the company to a solid book to build ratio (Orders Intake over Value of Production) of one and a half.