Milan, 5 May 2015
- New orders at EUR 347.1 million (+ 136.4 %)
- Order backlog at EUR 6,428.4 million (+ 18.0 %)
- Revenue of EUR 284.6 million (+ 8.2 %)
- EBIT of EUR 23.8 million (+ 10.0 %)
- Net result of EUR 17.7 million (+ 26.7%)
- Net financial position, positive net cash, at EUR (342.5) million (+ 59.6 %)
- Director Domenico Braccialarghe appointed Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors
The Ansaldo STS S.p.A. (STS.MI) Board of Directors’ meeting, held today, approved the Interim Management Report of the Group as at 31 March 2015.
New Orders amount to EUR 347.1 million, compared with EUR 146.9 million at 31 March 2014; Order Backlog is EUR 6,428.4 million (compared with EUR 5,446.3 million at 31 March 2014).
Revenue is EUR 284.6 million, an increase of EUR 21.5 million compared with the 2014 first quarter value of EUR 263,1 million.
Operating Income (EBIT) is EUR 23.8 million, an increase of EUR 2.2 million compared with the value at 31 March 2014 (EUR 21,6 million), mainly due to higher volumes.
Return on Sales (ROS) is 8.4%, a slight increase compared to the same period of the previous year.
Net Profit is EUR 17.7 million, an increase of EUR 3.7 million (EUR 14.0 million at 31 March 2014).