- Net profit at EUR 15.6 million (+49%)
- Value of production at EUR 259.8 million (+18%)
- EBIT at EUR 24.2 million (+20%)
- New orders at EUR 528.3 million (+173%)
- Order backlog at EUR 3,427 million (+17%)
- Merger of Ansaldo Signal NV (in liquidation) into Ansaldo STS approved
The board of directors of Ansaldo STS SpA (STS.MI), which met today under the chairmanship of Alessandro Pansa, has approved the quarterly results to 31 March 2009. The board also approved the merger into Ansaldo STS of its wholly-owned subsidiary Ansaldo Signal NV (in liquidation), pursuant to article 2505 of the Italian civil code.