- Revenues of EUR 265 million (+2%)
- EBIT of EUR 24 million (- 0.8%)
- Net profit at EUR 14.4 million (- 8%)
- New orders at EUR 293 million (- 44%)
- Order backlog at EUR 3,837 million (+12%)
The board of directors of Ansaldo STS SpA (STS.MI), which met today under the chairmanship of Alessandro Pansa, has approved the Group’s Interim Management Report for the first quarter ended 31 March 2010. The data shows a satisfactory first quarter in terms of growth, profitability and financial solidity, particularly given the comparison with an unusually strong first quarter in 2009 due to the exceptional nature of a number of orders in that period.