- Net profit in 2007 at EUR 58.3 million (+27.3%)
- Production Revenues at EUR 973.1 million (+5.5%)
- EBIT at EUR 100.3 million (+17.3%)
- New orders of EUR 1,532.5 million (+20.6%)
- Order backlog at 31 December 2007 of EUR 2,980 million (+23.4%)
- Net financial position positive at EUR 184.5 million (+16.6%).
The board of directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI), headed by Alessandro Pansa, has approved the quarterly results to 31December 2007, and has examined the preliminary
consolidated figures for the full year.