The Board approves the third-quarter results
In the first nine months:
- Net profit at EUR 36.7 million (+47.4%);
- Value of production at EUR 666.3 million (+2.2%);
- EBIT at EUR 62 million (+17.4%);
- Order backlog at EUR 2.852 million (+14.5%);
- Positive cash position of EUR 163.7 million (+11.5%).
Buyback of 148,090 shares authorised to service the management incentive scheme
The board of directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI), headed by Alessandro Pansa, has approved the consolidated results to 30 September 2007, which showed an improvement compared to the same period last year.