Milan, April 28th 2017
- Order backlog at EUR 6,454.0 million (+0.6%);
- New Orders acquired in the period at EUR 266.1 million (-14.5%);
- Revenue of EUR 299.1 million (+2.7%);
- EBIT at EUR 25.9 million (+10.7%);
- Net Result of EUR 20.0 million (+1.4%);
- Net Financial Position, positive net cash, at EUR (327.0) million, substantially in line compared to the 2016 first quarter of EUR (328.3) million.
The Board of Directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI) has examined and approved the Interim Consolidated Financial Report of the Group at 31 March 2017.
The Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, Andy Barr, said: “I’m extremely satisfied that the Company performance in the first quarter of this year is in line with our expectations. There continues to be challenges particularly in new order acquisition and we will continue to work hard to maintain our targets”.