Genoa, 6 March 2015
- Consolidated and draft financial statements 2014 approved
- Consolidated net profit of EUR 80.7 million (+7.9%)
- New orders of EUR 1,825.0 million (+23.0%)
- Order backlog of EUR 6,120.8 million (+9.9%)
- Revenue at EUR 1,303.5 million (+6.0%)
- EBIT at EUR 124.5 million (+6.4%)
- Free Operating Cash Flow (FOCF) at EUR 75.7 million
- Net financial position, positive net cash, at EUR (293.4) million (+19.5%)
- Total dividend amount of EUR 30.0 million (EUR 0.15 per share) proposed to the Shareholders’ Meeting, compared with EUR 28.8 million in the previous year (EUR 0.144 per share restated)
- Corporate Governance Report approved
- Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting called
The Ansaldo STS SpA (STS.MI) Board of Directors meeting, held today, approved the draft financial statements for 2014. The draft will be presented at the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting convened for 23 April 2015 in a single call.
The Board also approved the Ansaldo STS Group’s consolidated financial statements at 31 December 2014.
The 2014 financial year ended with a consolidated net profit of EUR 80.7 million compared with EUR 74.8 million recorded in 2013.
The Board has decided to propose to the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting a dividend distribution of EUR 0.15 for each of the shares with dividend rights (i.e. for each outstanding share on the coupon date, excluding own shares held on that date), gross of withholding tax pursuant to the law. The total value of the dividends proposed – calculated net of 1,405 own shares held at today’s date – is approximately EUR 30.0 million, compared with approximately EUR 28.8 million distributed for the 2013 financial year.
The value of dividend per share for 2014 is EUR 0.15 compared with EUR 0.144 in the previous period, adjusted after the fifth and last tranche of the bonus issue of 14 July 2014.