- Consolidated and draft financial statements 2015 approved
- Consolidated Net Result of EUR 93.0 million (+15.3%)
- New orders of EUR 1,336.0 million (-26.8%)
- Order Backlog at December 31st 2015 of EUR 6,410.4 million (+4.7%)
- Revenue at EUR 1,383.8 million (+6.2%)
- EBIT at EUR 135.8 million (+9.1%)
- ROS 9.8% (+0.2 p.p.)
- Free Operating Cash Flow (FOCF) at EUR 87.7 million (+15.8%)
- Net Financial Position, positive net cash, at EUR (338.7) million (+15.4%)
- Economic Value Added (EVA) at EUR 65.8 million (+14.1%)
- Total dividend amount of EUR 36 million (EUR 0.18 per share) proposed to the Shareholders’ Meeting, up 20% compared to previous year
- Corporate Governance Report approved
- Remuneration Report approved
- Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting called on May 3rd 2016
The Ansaldo STS S.p.A. (STS.MI) Board of Directors meeting, held today, approved the draft financial statements for 2015 that will be presented at the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting on May 3rd 2016 in a single call.
The Board also approved the Ansaldo STS Group’s consolidated Financial Report on December 31st 2015.
The 2015 financial year ended with a consolidated Net Result of 93.0 million compared with 80.7 million in 2014.
The Board has decided to propose to the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting a dividend distribution of EUR 0.18 for each of the shares with dividend rights (i.e. for each outstanding share on the coupon date, excluding own shares held on that date), gross of withholding tax pursuant to the law. The total value of the dividends proposed is approximately 36 million compared with 30 million distributed for the 2014 financial year.
The dividend will be payable on May 18th 2016 (payment date), with coupon date (coupon no. 14) set at May 16th 2016 (ex date).
Ansaldo STS S.p.A. Shareholders at the close of business on May 17th 2016 (record date) will be entitled to the dividend.