- Orders Intake 2,164 million Euro
- Orders Backlog 5,453 million Euro
- Value of Production 1,212 million Euro
- Earnings before Interests and Taxes (EBIT) 116 million Euro, ROS at 9.6%
- Net Financial Position (290) million Euro
With reference to the figures of the present notice, it is stated that the same are under the auditing activities of PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS SpA, auditing company of Ansaldo STS. The results of such activieties will be disclosed consistently with the timing provided for the approval of the Annual Report
The Board of Directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI), meeting today with Mr. Alessandro Pansa acting as chairman, has taken note of the preliminary estimate of the main management figures of the financial year 2011:
- Orders Intake: 2,164 million (1,985 million at 31/12/2010);
- Orders Backlog: 5,453 million (4,551 million at 31/12/2010);
- Value of Production: 1,212 million (1,284 million at 31/12/2010);
- Earnings before Interests and Taxes (EBIT): 116 million (137 million at 31/12/2010);
- Return on Sales (ROS) at 9.6% (10.7% at 31/12/2010);
- Net Financial Position (290) million, at 31/12/2010 (318) million.
In line with the company’s operating performance and the market outlook, the Board of Directors also approved the 2012 forecasts.
- Orders Intake: 1,500 – 1,700 million
- Orders Backlog: 5,700 – 5,900 million
- Revenues: 1,200 – 1,300 million
- Return on Sales (ROS): approximately 9.5%
- Net Financial Position: approximately (330) million before payment of the 2011 dividend
At today's meeting the Board of Directors also decided to publish the growth targets to 2014.