Genoa, 23 April 2015
- Financial statements as at 31 December 2014 approved
- Distribution of dividend at EUR 0.15 per share approved
- First section of the Remuneration Report pursuant to Article 123-ter, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree no. 58/98 approved
- Domenico Braccialarghe appointed as a non-executive member of the Board of Directors pursuant to Article 2386 of the Italian Civil Code
- The purchase and disposal of own shares approved, following the revocation of the previous authorisation
The ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Ansaldo STS S.p.A. (STS.MI), held in Genoa today under the Chairmanship of Mr Sergio De Luca, approved the Company’s financial statements for the 2014, and the Board of Directors’ proposal to distribute a dividend of EUR 0.15 per share.