- on 20 March 2018, acquired No. 31,327 ordinary shares of Ansaldo STS S.p.A. at a weighted average price of EUR 12.61734 per share net of commission;
- on 21 March 2018, acquired No. 41,373 ordinary shares of Ansaldo STS S.p.A at a weighted average price of EUR 12.76675 per share net of commission;
Ansaldo STS informs that today began the share buyback programme, pursuant to Art. 5 of the Regulation (EU) no. 596/2014, in performance of the resolution of the Shareholders’ Meeting held on 11 May 2017, which approved the authorization to purchase and dispose of own shares aimed at servicing the share incentive plans approved by the Company.
- New orders of EUR 1,500.8 million (+1.7%)
- Order Backlog at December 31st 2017 of EUR 6,457.5 million (-0.5%)
- Revenue at EUR 1,361.0 million (+2.5%)
- EBIT at EUR 100.8 million (-20.5%)
- ROS 7.4% (-2.2 p.p.)
- Consolidated Net Result of EUR 64.9 million (-16.7%)
- Free Operating Cash Flow (FOCF) at EUR 30.6 million (-19.4%)
- New Orders at EUR 1,500.8 million, +1.7% y/y
- Order backlog at EUR 6,457.5 million, -0.5% y/y
- Revenue of EUR 1,361.0 million, +2.5% y/y
- EBIT of EUR 100.8 million, -20.5% y/y.
- EBIT margin (ROS) at 7.4%, compared to 9.6% in 2016
- Net Financial Position (cash surplus) of EUR (357.5) million, +5.8% y/y
Ansaldo STS S.p.A. (STS.MI) hereby publishes the financial calendar for 2018.
Financial calendar – Year 2018
Ansaldo STS involved in the High Speed Verona Padova project and new signalling contract from RFI
Ansaldo STS (STS.MI), following the previous press releases, in particular relating to the request of AB Storstockholms Lokaltrafik (“SL”) reported in the press release dated 7 November 2017, informs that an agreement was signed today between Ansaldo STS and SL, regarding the return to the Company of all the bonds previously provided in favour of SL, following the repayment of the remaining advance payments paid by SL to the Company, for an amount of approximately EUR 31 million (VAT and interest included).
Genoa, 15 December 2017
The Board of Directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI) at today’s meeting, taking also into account some developments regarding the North Europe area, as well as the delay in finalizing certain new contracts, communicates the amendment of 2017 guidance as follows, keeping unchanged the Net Financial Position:
New Orders: 1,100 - 1,500 Euro millions (previous 1,500 - 2,000 Euro millions)
Fully autonomous freight rail trial success
A recognised global leader in driverless technology for metro, rail solutions company Ansaldo STS has now proven its expertise in autonomous heavy freight rail, following Rio Tinto’s recent successful trial of Australia’s first fully autonomous heavy haul train journey.
Ansaldo STS (STS.MI) informs that, following its recent press releases, AB Storstockholms Lokaltrafik (“SL”) has terminated unilaterally today the contract with Ansaldo STS for the upgrade of the signalling system of the “Metro System Red Line” of Stockholm, alleging breach by Ansaldo STS and asking that Ansaldo STS repays within 17 November 2017 advance payments received (about 231 million Sek, equal to about Euro 24 million, plus VAT for about 57 million Sek, equal to about Euro 6 million), plus interest, in addition to penalties and damages allegedly suffered, estimated in the aggregate